Risk Intelligence’s other services
Risk Intelligence offers a full range of services for maritime security intelligence needs.
- Threat assessments (journey/operation, area, coastal area, straits, country, region, topic)
- Security risk assessments (journey/operation, area, coastal area, straits, country, region, topic)
- On-scene vessel security surveys, security risk assessments and post-incident reports
- Implementation and coordination of security recommendations from surveys and reports
- Management consulting (contingency planning and exercises, support for crisis management)
- Briefings and presentations (in-house seminars, conferences, management meetings, board of directors' meetings)
- Government, defence and law enforcement intelligence analysis, reports and briefings
Furthermore, Risk Intelligence runs the maritime threat monitor MaRisk. Online and user friendly, MaRisk covers threats against shipping and offshore. Bot here and now incident tracking as well as in-depth assessments, analyses and fact files. Visit MaRisk for more information.
Visit Risk Intelligence for more information.